Dubai is home to some of the world’s most awe-inspiring and luxurious attractions. From its legendary skyscrapers and stunning beaches, to its thrilling theme parks and iconic desert safaris, there are countless opportunities for exploration, adventure and entertainment in this vibrant Middle Eastern city.
If you’re looking for an exciting travel destination full of incredible experiences, here are 12 locations you must visit in Dubai:
1. Burj Khalifa – At 830 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and offers breathtaking 360 degree views of Dubai from its observation deck on level 148. Take a trip up to “At The Top” for a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will take your breath away.
2. Dubai Mall – This massive shopping mall is one of the largest in the world with more than 1,200 stores to explore. From designer labels to local shopping experiences, fashionistas can find just about anything they need at UAE’s premier retail destination.
3. Palm Jumeirah – Stretching 5 km into the Arabian Gulf Sea, Palm Jumeirah is made up of three sections connected by monorail and offers stunning views as well as luxurious resorts and entertainment options. Visit Aquaventure Waterpark or take a walk along Palm Walk Promenade to enjoy beachfront dining with spectacular ocean views.
4. The Dubai Fountain – Located at the base of Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai, this mesmerizing fountain show takes place every evening with over 6500 illuminated jets dancing to music across a 43 acre lakefront boardwalk surrounded by waterfalls and landscaped gardens with city skyline backdrop.
5. Bastakiya Quarter – You won’t want to miss out on exploring this historical quarter located in Old Dubai where you can see traditional wind towers (barjeels) used for air conditioning as well as old buildings with intricate Islamic architectural designs dating back to 19th century pearl trading days when merchants from Iran settled here bringing their culture with them.
6. Ski Dubai – Enjoy skiing all year round inside Ski Dubai’s vast indoor snow park that includes ski runs up to 400m long complete with chairlifts! Whether it’s tobogganing down Snow Bullet slides or taking an adrenaline pumping ride on Europe’s first indoor black run – Ski Dubai has something for everyone!
7. Deira Souk – This classic Arabian bazaar covers over 60 acres filled with shops overflowing with spices, jewelry and fabrics – perfect souvenirs for family and friends back home! Make sure also check out Gold Souk nearby where you’ll find some of the finest gold jewelry at bargain prices!
8. Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) – Just north of Marina area lies this popular beachside development boasting chic restaurants, cafes and boutiques where locals love flocking during cooler months making it one of most vibrant spots in town!
9. Miracle Garden & Butterfly Garden – For nature lovers these two parks are absolute must visits offering spectacular views filled with millions colorful flowers arranged in various artworks such as heart shaped displays inspired by Disney characters! It’s also home of one the largest butterfly gardens outside America where you’ll encounter more than 15 species butterflies from around world!
10 . The Lost Chambers Aquarium – A trip this underground aquarium situated inside Atlantis Resort would definitely be worthwhile for exploring some 65 thousand marine creatures living within 20 million liters saltwater located beneath manmade lagoons connecting different chambers each displaying range different aquatic life from King Crocs large sharks!
11 . Madinat Jumeirah – Escape hustle bustle city take stroll through winding alleys lined traditional style architecture Madinat Jumeirah complex offering remarkable blend modern luxury traditional Arab hospitality including hotels souks theatres galleries spas plus many other attractions making it worth visit those seeking true Emirati experience!
12 . Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary – If looking unique wildlife experience then should definitely include stopover Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary which contains variety habitats attracting huge number birds such Flamingos Pelicans Egrets Herons etc. along reptiles amphibians fish making great spot birdwatchers photographers alike!